You're technically not allowed to take photos at the Body Worlds Exhibit. The reason being is that they have a contract with Gunther that says nobody can take pictures. It is not a request from the cadavers that are on display. It is so they can make more money selling the posters. I think it is silly, but I still only took one photo of the exhibit. Btw, the California Science Center's site about the exhibit has been taken down but here is the new one for Body Worlds 2.
I just bought my tickets to the Body Worlds exhibit at the California Science Center. I have been putting if off for the last few months, and in doing so I was only able to attain tickets for 1:00AM on Sunday! Oh well it will still be fun.
I will take tons of photos As i just read: "The taking of photographs or filming in the exhibition is prohibited", but I will still try and sneak some anyway.
- Runs from July 2 to Jan. 23, 2005.
- Features 25 human bodies and 200 body parts intended to teach visitors about the skeletal, cardiovascular and other systems.
- Location: California Science Center, Exposition Park, 700 State Drive, Los Angeles.
- Admission: $12 for adults, with discounts available for members, seniors, students and children. Children under 13 must be accompanied by parent or guardian.
- Parking: $6 per car.
- Hours: 10 a.m. to 9 p.m. daily, with last admission at 8 p.m.
- Information: (323) 724-3623