hottest day ever in LA.... seriously. the hottest day ever on record in downtown los angeles. [1:58 pm]
finally found a great breakfast spot in little tokyo: mitsuru grill. traditional american and japanese breakfast on the cheap. [9:50 am]
@boogah little tokyo is awesome, we really love our building. let me know if you want a tour. so much good stuff down here can't fit in 140 [11:37 pm]
love being part of the @nullspacelabs hackerspace. awesome stuff. my proxmark3LCD is up and running. bio-hackers moving more stuff in soon. [5:55 pm]
@andysternberg my rabbi talked about tom's shoes during yom kippur... i guess they took a bunch to haiti... really moving. [4:34 pm]
some amazing things are on the horizon. i am excited. [4:21 pm]
finished reading william gibson's bridge trilogy this weekend... idoru and all tomorrow's parties. good read. what's next? [2:12 pm]
heading over to the water grill with @peneloper to break our fast. l'shanah tovah everyone! [7:33 pm]
want to wish everyone out there a good yontiff and an easy fast. [3:24 pm]
i have an extra ticket and VIP to Primus tonight. club nokia around 9pm. want to come? they're playing full frizzle fry album! [7:23 pm]
anyone want to come see primus with me (they suck) on thursday? have tickets + VIP but wife has to work. performing full Frizzle Fry album! [2:06 pm]
got an A on the first paper in my college english class. this is going to be fun. [9:25 pm]
awesome, my rabbi (@rabbileder) is following me on twitter. nice. see you friday night for kol nidre, rabbi! [3:12 pm]
heading off to the hollywood @arclightcinemas to watch machete with @peneloper. [6:44 pm]
just finished up some programming, about to do some more programming. time to set up batch image import for the new eecue.com. [7:29 pm]
This weekend I quietly rolled out the latest version of this website. I completely redesigned and reprogrammed it and along the way I added a ton of new features.
Over the years I have released several iterations of eecue.com with various feature enhancements along the way. This release is my most ambitious yet. Some of the highlights include much bigger images, print ordering with greatly reduced prices, enhanced navigation and tagging and much more.
Here is a fairly complete list of new features:
- Nice BIG images.
- Gesture and keyboard navigation. When you're viewing images or blog posts, try using your arrow keys to navigate through the images. Fun stuff. On iPads/iPhones/other iOS based devices swiping left and right accomplishes the same function.
- Full HTML5 implementation using HTML5 Boilerplate.
- Enhanced tag cloud and tag viewing.
- Better archive system, showing photos, blog posts and tweets.
- Prints of every photo in my entire archive are available for purchase. Click on the BUY PRINT / LICENSE button. Now with much lower prices!
- Shorter URLs for tweeting/linking goodness: http://eecue.com/p/30389/
- Improved cacheing for faster browsing.
- Aggregated home page displaying blog posts, tweets, links, photos and videos.
- Replaced missing flickr image embeds in my blog with local versions of said images.
- 1024px wide interface for iPad glory.
- Removed all advertising from entire site. Please buy prints to help offset my hosting cost!
There is more to come, I still have a bunch of features I will be adding in my free time over the next few weeks. In addition to those features I have tons of photos to post and dozens of blog posts that I've been meaning to write.
Let me know if you have any issues with the site in the comments below or by emailing me directly.